- Apr 7, 2019
- 2 min read
Updated: Mar 18
With Easter around the corner, I thought it would be a good time to do some Easter crafts with the kids. This year, we will be hosting Easter lunch at our home, so their creative pieces will be a nice addition to our table setting and gifts for the family of course.
Just using some household items, we created the following artwork pieces. Hope your little ones enjoy!
Paper Plate Easter Bunny
What you need:
6 Pipe Cleaners
1. Draw the shape of the bunny ears on construction paper and cut those out with the safety scissors
2. Tape the ears to the back of the plate
3. Have your kids glue on the eyes, pom pom for the nose and pipe cleaners as the whiskers
4. Draw the lips under the pompom and set aside so the glue can dry.
What You Need:
1. Paint the cup brown - this will be the flower pot. Set aside to dry.
2. Paint the popsicle stick green - this will be the stem for the daffodil. Set aside to dry.
2. Draw the shape of the flower onto any color of construction paper and cut these out with the safety scissors.
3. Glue one cupcake wrapper in the center of the flower.
4. Once the popsicle stick is dry glue this to the back of the flower.
*Note: My daughter had a great time decorating the flower petals with sparkles and other paint colors. Also, you can make this a little more personal by adding a picture of your little one in the center of the flower.
5. Once the cup is dry place your flowers in the pot!
Decorating Easter Eggs
Walmart had a great selection of dies, paint and other coloring options to use when decorating eggs. What I loved most were the dozen fake eggs they had for $1.98!! This was such a great option for my little ones, less mess and so so easy to decorate. Take a look below at some of the tools I got from Walmart. This was such a great interactive activity for my girls.
For more ideas definitely take a look on Pinterest, they have tons of quick and easy Easter crafts for you and the kids to enjoy.